Besan Ki Papdi
Mix besan, salt, red chilli powder and oil well. Knead the
mixture into dough. Knead for about five minutes. Add the methi
leaves. Knead for another three minutes. Make the dough into a
Badam Ka Seera
--Peel the almonds, wash and grind to fine paste. Heat the ghee
in a heavy pan.
2. Add paste and cook on first high then low flame, stirring
continuously. Allow the paste to turn light brown ...
Heat the oil in a pan and add the hing. Add the 2-3 green
chillies and 1tbsp mustard seeds. Allow them to crackle and
reduce the flame. Add the jeera powder and mix well. Remove
from fire and...
Matar Paneer Curry
1. Deep fry paneer in vegetable oil. Keep aside 2. Take Peas in a microwavable and heat up for 3-4 minutes and keep aside & cover with lid for few minutes. 3. Put oil in a non-stick pan and...
Half boil the potatoes. Peel the skins off and cut them into
Using a couple tablespoons of oil, fry the potatoes on high-heat
until they are evenly cooked.
Cut the chillies in...
-Mix together all ingredients except breadcrumbs.
-Shape into patties with a greased hand. Roll in breadcrumbs.
-Heat a few inches of oil in a deep fryer. Deep Fry the patties
until golden brown...
Spicy Potato and Chana Salad
1. Boil the potatoes and cut into small pieces.
2. Soak the chick peas overnight. Next day, cook in
pressure cooker with soda bi-carb. Drain when tender.
3. Mix the lemon juice, cumin powde...